$14.00-$18.00 per Hour, Based on Experience
REPORTS TO: CFO/Administrator
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides accounting support to CFO/Administrator. Responsible for daily journal entries and accounts payable entry.
- Entering accounts payable invoices
- Paying accounts payable invoices in collaboration with CFO/Administrator
- Entry of monthly journal entries
- Preparation of daily deposits and taking deposits to bank
- Monthly financial analysis
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, including productivity, net patient revenue reports and financial statements
- Additional duties as assigned by CFO/Administrator
- 200% Accountability for all Personal Behaviors Exhibited
- 100% accountability for self-professional behavior
- 100% accountability for addressing professional behaviors of others.
- Expected to research and investigate additional educational opportunities that will benefit both SSRCH and the employee
- Participates in SSRCH-provided education and employee meetings.
- Affirms the knowledge, philosophy and principles of hospice care.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Has a basic understanding of accounting principles and is familiar with the Office suite of products
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and to use a computer
- Able to maintain healthy boundaries.
- Physical Requirements: Able to sit for extended periods and utilize a computer and calculator
- Working/Environmental Conditions: Able to prioritize responsibilities and prepare analysis on a timely basis
- Experience Requirements: Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Education Requirement: Successful completion of 2 year degree in accounting or a current student pursuing an accounting or other business related degree
- Communicative Skills: Able to communicate with vendors, both internal and external. An understanding that accounting is a support function and must desire to help others.