We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
·Talent Development – We are dedicated to the enhancement of the knowledge, skills, and abilities of our team, and provide resources to support internal career growth.
·Recognition and Reward – We believe that performance and success should be celebrated, and are committed to competitive compensation and rewards programs for our team.
·Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness and provide programs that support this aim for our staff and their families. We’re committed to making a difference in the communities in which we serve, and encourage our team members to actively contribute to our legacy.
·Empowerment – People grow professionally when they are empowered to work together, make decisions locally, and take responsiblity for them.We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Vacation and Sick Day programs
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match
- Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Apply online at www.wisconsinbankandtrust.com to req number 17-0098
Wisconsin Bank & Trust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.