The Osthoff Resort is seeking a guest-orientated individual to join our Front Office team as a Night Audit Associate. This position reports directly to the Front Office Manager, and is responsible for providing AAA Four-Diamond guest service. Responsibilities include checking guests in and out, making hotel reservations, cash handling, answering phones, and processing nightly paperwork. The Night Audit Associate position requires an individual in possession of a high degree of professionalism as well as strong customer service skills.
The ideal candidate should have:
• a flexible schedule with evening & early morning availability
• the ability to stand, walk, & sit for a period of up to eight hours
• the ability to reach, climb, squat, kneel, bend, & lift up to 50 pounds
• previous hotel & customer service experience (preferred)
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer