Aspira Spa is seeking a friendly, professional, and guest focused individual to join our team as a Front Desk Associate. This individual is responsible for ensuring positive and friendly guest relations, check-in spa guests courteously and efficiently, process all payments according to established spa requirements, and provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
Qualified candidates will:
• have the ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
• have basic arithmetic and computer skills, with the ability to input and access information in our property management and point-of-sales systems
• be a clear thinker, who can follow directions and resolve any guest issue using good judgment
• understand guest service needs, and be able to prioritize and stay organized during high-volume times
• work cohesively with co-workers, as part of a team
• work with minimal supervision
• have the ability to stand, walk, push, pull, lift, and stretch in order to perform job duties as assigned
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer