Job Title: Summer Grounds Help (2 positions)
Reports To: Facilities Manager
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland Campus
Salary Expectation: $10.00 per hour
Employment and Work Schedule: 32-40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Flexible hours based upon the needs of the college
Start Date: May 2017
• Provide all aspects of yards and grounds clean up and upkeep.
• Duties include lawn mowing, raking leaves, emptying trash receptacles, etc.
• Assist with remodeling projects by moving and rearranging office furniture and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required.
• Prior related work experience is desirable.
• Ability to operate lawn and garden tractors, push mowers, string trimmers, and motor vehicles.
• Ability to relate successfully with students and staff of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
** Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Conditions of Employment:
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
• A valid State of Wisconsin drivers’ license.
• A Motor Vehicle Record Review will be conducted upon hire.
Beginning: Monday, April 3, 2017
Closing: Until position(s) are filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’ to create an account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.