Wisconsin Bank & Trust is recruiting for Personal Banker for our Sheboygan Falls Banking Center!
1. Personal Bankers are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to: a. Checking and Savings Accounts b. Certificates of Deposit c. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) d. Health Savings Accounts e. Consumer Loans f. Credit Life/Disability, GAP and MOB insurance on consumer loans g. Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit h. Credit Cards
2. Complete annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma/GED.Associate’s Degree preferred
2. 1-3 year of retail sales experience.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
4. Highly detail and goal oriented.
5. Time management and problem solving skills