Qualified candidates must:
- have at least five years of experience working within a high volume kitchen
- have a current Serve Safe certification
- have a culinary degree [preferred, but not required with a comparable work experience]
- be highly organized
- be an effective communicator
- provide exceptional customer service
- be a strong leader
- have a flexible schedule including availability during mornings, afternoons, and evenings
The Banquet Sous Chef position is a full-time position, which includes eligibility for our complete benefit package, as well as resort-wide usage benefits.
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer