The Osthoff Resort is hiring to fill the position of Steward/Dishwasher. Our Stewards are responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness, and sanitation of all dishes, pans, utensils, etc., as well as the entire work area according to resort, local, and state standards during high-volume service hours. Stewards also assist the culinary staff with prep work and plating on occasion.
Qualified candidates for this position must be able to:
- lift/carry and push/pull up to 40 pounds
- work well with others in a team environment
- work well independently within a fast-pace environment
- stand on his or her feet for up to 8 hours each day
- bend, lift up to 40 pounds, walk, reach, and kneel
This is a part-time position that requires availability on weekdays and weekends.
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer