- overseeing the culinary outlets of the resort
- ensuring that quality and service is maintained throughout our six kitchens
- maximizing the productivity of the kitchen and staff while elevating each culinary outlet, through development, mentoring and training
- working closely with each outlet Chef, overseeing labor costs, assisting with menu and recipe design, costing and kitchen sanitation
- maintaining a high level of standards in regards to service and food quality
- embracing and executing farm to table concepts and striving for excellence in all the culinary outlets
The Executive Chef reports directly to the Food and Beverage Director and interacts regularly focusing on creating and implementing operational opportunities and identifying and resolving operational challenges.
To be considered for this position, applicants should possess a culinary degree with a minimum of seven years varied and progressive experience in all aspects of dining to include fine dining, banquet production, and casual dining. Experience in training, leading, and managing others is required, as is experience working in a multi-outlet property. Excellent communication skills and a thorough understanding of the importance of exceptional customer service, both internally and externally are also required of applicants for this position.
Our Executive Chef is a full time position, which includes eligibility for our complete benefit package, as well as resort-wide usage benefits.
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer