Qualified candidates must:
- have a culinary degree with a minimum of five years varied and progressive experience in pastry
- be able to pay close attention to every detail, and be poised to take pride in the profession and the daily work it demands
- be highly organized
- be self-motivated with a passion to develop new products and skills
- have the ability to work with minimal direction
- have a flexible schedule
The Lead Baker position is a full-time position which offers competitive pay and a complete benefits package.
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer