The Osthoff Resort is seeking experienced, culinary-focused individuals to join our Otto's Restaurant (Family Dining), Lola's on the Lake (Fine Dining), and Banquet Culinary Teams. Our Line Cooks are responsible for preparing menu items, setting up cooking lines, stocking and organizing work stations, and maintaining a smooth flow of service during high-volume service hours. Our Culinary Teams invite and encourage you to join our focus on creativity, flavor, and freshness as we strive to provide an exceptional and incredible dining experience for each and every one of our guests.
Qualified candidates will have:
- at least one year of food service experience
- strong knife skills
- strong communication and organizational skills
- a flexible schedule with daytime, evening, and weekend availability
- a culinary degree (or be working towards obtaining a culinary degree)
- ServSafe certifications (strongly desired)
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer