Candidates must have:
- at least one year of experience preparing menu items to order, with a focus on plating & presentation
- prior Line experience (required)
- strong communication & organizational skills
- experience setting up cooking lines, stocking, & organizing work stations for lunch service
- a flexible schedule with daytime, evening, & weekend availability
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
ATTN: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer