This position requires Associates to:
• be on his or her feet for up to 8 hours each day
• bend, lift up to 50 lbs, ascend/descend stairs, and kneel as necessary to perform job duties as assigned
• work with others, as well as independently, within a fast-paced environment
• be available to work day shifts throughout the week (totaling approximately 24-32 hours a week)
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer