Aspira Spa’s Lead Concierge is responsible for anticipating the needs of our guests and delivering an exceptional Four Diamond experience during their stay. This role actively manages the Concierge team as well as maintains the cleanliness and beauty of Aspira Spa at all times.
The Lead Concierge consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service; leads and supervises the Concierge & Laundry Teams to ensure they offer the best service, knowledge, and assistance to guests and spa colleagues; welcomes and greets our guests upon arrival and tour them on the spa facilities.
In addition, this individual assists guests with all questions and requests during their stay in Aspira Spa. He or she can balance operational, administrative and colleague needs; maintain and ensure cleanliness of spa facility at all times; develop and maintain standard operating procedures and daily assignments for the Concierge team; and follow department policies, procedures and service and safety standards.
Qualifications candidates will have:
• previous experience as a Concierge (preferred, but not required)
• a professional demeanor
• outstanding guest services skills, sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
• strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• the ability to work cohesively as part of a team, as well as manage a team effectively
• the ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• the ability to stand, walk, kneel, push, pull, lift, stretch, and ascend/descend ladders and stairs in order to perform job duties as assigned
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer