Aspira Spa’s Operational Lead Massage Therapist is a full-time position that will lead and supervise our Massage Therapist team to ensure they offer the best service, knowledge, and assistance to guests and spa colleagues. He or she will also be responsible for the development of training programs within our award-winning spa. An ideal candidate will consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service while creating a bridge between our bodywork professionals and the front-of-house staff.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Superior customer service skills
• Previous experience in a professional spa environment
• A professional demeanor
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to work well independently, and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• The ability to stand, walk, kneel, push/pull, lift, stretch, and ascend/descend ladders and stairs in order to perform job duties as assigned
The Operational Lead Massage Therapist is a full-time position, which includes eligibility for our complete benefit package, as well as resort-wide usage benefits.
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer