Aspira Spa is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can provide a memorable guest experience. If you are a results-oriented sales person that thrives on achieving goals and providing world-class customer service, we would like to hear from you!
Our Spa Café Server is responsible for making specialty drinks to order (such as smoothies and fresh squeezed juices), ensuring that requested food and drink orders are made accurately and in a timely fashion, maintaining full levels of food & beverage within the spa amenities, and preparing food orders based on the needs of the day. In addition, the Spa Café Server will maintain, stock, and clean the café; monitor inventory to ensure menu availability; and provide customer service including answering questions on menu options as well as spa services and general information.
Qualified candidates will have the ability to:
• effectively communicate with guests in a professional manner
• offer products for purchase and maximize sales
• learn and execute point of sale computer software procedures
• work within a team, in a fast-paced environment
• lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
• stand, walk, push, pull, life, and stretch to perform job duties as assigned
• work weekends and holidays, flexibility in schedule is desirable
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer