Aspira Spa is currently hiring a friendly, efficient, and detail-oriented individual as a Spa Laundry Attendant/Housekeeper. This individual will provide clean linens throughout the spa and to maintain deep cleaning within the spa treatment rooms.
Our Laundry Attendant/Housekeeper is responsible for sorting, loading/unloading, and folding spa linens. He or she will also monitor inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to Lead Concierge, maintain all laundry equipment and inform Spa Director as to any maintenance needs, and perform additional laundry services when necessary.
In addition, the Laundry Attendant/Housekeeper will deep clean and arrange treatment rooms to Aspira Spa standards, including cleaning and checking common areas of the spa.
Qualified candidates will:
• ensure a high level of customer service at all times
• be a fast-pace worker and work well independently
• be able to work a flexible schedule
• have the ability to lift 20-30 lbs, stand, walk, push, pull, stretch, and ascend/descend ladders and stairs in order to perform job duties as assigned
• be able to multi-task
• follow all department policies, procedures, service and safety standards
To apply for opportunities at The Osthoff Resort please visit www.osthoff.com/employment to complete an Osthoff Resort Employment Application. You may drop off your completed application in person at:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin 53020
Or save and send it via fax (920-876-5855) or e-mail (HR@osthoff.com).
* Please indicate position applied for on your resume and/or application. All electronically submitted resumes should be in Microsoft Word or .pdf format to be considered.
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer