To monitor the blow molding equipment, diagnose minor problems, and make adjustments to keep parameters tightly controlled and insure that they operate in a safe and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Diagnose and determine machine, tooling, and secondary equipment problems and correct as required.
- Makes adjustments on machines and related equipment within the limits of capabilities
- Start and stop all machines, clear jams and restart all machines
- Assist in the training of operators to start and stop the blow molding equipment
- Assures proper lock out/tag out and performs lock out/tag out when necessary
- Maintains area, insure good parts are being produced reduces waste, minimizes
- Verify and document weights and wall balance.
- Verifies machine cycles.