Performs repetitive work by inspecting and packaging finished products on assigned machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Visually inspects finished products to match the quality and quantity constraints of the company
- Perform repetitive work to pack the final product per packing instructions to mass produce
- Seals carton when full and places identification label on carton, and places carton on skid
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe working area
- Pursues and contributes in goal of cost reductions
- Rework or sort defective parts
- Operates drill, flaming, band saw, trim press, or robot machinery as needed
- Cross trained and capable of inspecting and packing products from the majority of machines