JOURNEYMAN TOOL AND DIE MAKER
We are looking to add a Journeyman Tool & Die Maker to our fast paced team.
Please apply if you have the following qualities and capabilities.
* Positive attitude
* Ability to stay focused with multiple tasks.
* Manufacture, build and develop stamping dies from detailed drawings and assembly drawings.
* Manufacture precision parts from detailed drawings.
* Fabricate and repair metalworking dies.
* Set up, calibrate and operate tool room equipment.
* Operate Mills, Lathes, Grinders, and Drill presses
Journeyman Tool and Die Maker or related experience, training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the stamping industry.
1. Core Hours M-F 6:00a – 3:00p. Additional hours and Saturdays as workload requires. We pride ourselves on being flexible with our employees work schedule.
2. Dental Reimbursement
3. Short & Long Term Disability
4. Life Insurance
5. Vacation (PTO)
7. Paid Holidays
Please send resume to DTI, 1590 Pilgrim Rd., Plymouth, WI 53073
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org