Information Session - February 12
THE WONDERS OF CHINA - Click here for more information.
Trip leaves November 1, 2018, to return November 9, 2018
Awe and amazement abound in the world's third largest country as you live the wonders of China. here, 5,000 years of history and modern day life intermingle to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in the Orient you are sure to cherish always. 8,000 life-sized Terra Cotta Warriors, The Great Wall of China, larger than life Dynasties, sacred temples, giant pandas and more are yours to discover in a country that offers splendid surprises at every turn.
- 9 days
- Round trip air transportation from Chicago plus domestic flights within China
- 4/5 Star accommodations for 7 nights
- Cross the International Date Line and experience the wonders of China while learning about the Ming and Qing Dynasties,
- Superb cuisine - 13 meals included consisting of 7 buffet breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 2 dinners
- Sightseeing tour program including local guide and all entrance fees: seeing Beijing, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven, the Great Wall, Xian and the Terracotta Warriors, Shanghai and the Bund, Tang Style Dancing Show.
- Cultural discovery series - Tang style dancing show, Shanghai silk factory, Beijing jade factory and Xian art ceramic & Terra Cotta factory with shopping opportunities.
- Professional tour director - Assistance of a professional tour director for the entire length of the tour upon arrival in Beijing.
- Deluxe motorcoaches - Touring by private deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach.
- Baggage Handling and transfers - baggage handling for one piece of checked luggage outside of the airport.
Travel Abroad: This trip is for any community member both young and young at heart to gain the opportunity to develop professional relationships and personal friendships during our first cultural immersion trip.