2019 SPRING LAKESHORE COMMUNITY JOB FAIR
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
IF YOU ARE A JOBSEEKER,
and would like to see participating companies and available positions, CLICK HERE.
EMPLOYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
11:00 am to 1:00 pm:
Employer Set-up, Lunch and Networking
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm:
The Lakeshore Community Job Fair invites businesses, organizations and job seekers from Manitowoc, Sheboygan, Calumet County and beyond.
REGISTRATION / BOOTH INFORMATION:
FEE & FEE PAYMENT: To secure your booth, a fee of $150 must be paid online with a credit card or by check made payable to the Sheboygan County Chamber no later than 5:00 p.m. on March 25, 2019. If payment is not received by Chamber by this date and time, your spot will be offered to an organization on the waiting list.
Please complete the registration by March 25, 2019. Registrations will be confirmed based on space availability and a first-come, first-served basis.
THE LAKESHORE COMMUNITY JOB FAIR IS A PARTNERSHIP OF VARIOUS SHEBOYGAN AND MANITOWOC COUNTY ORGANIZATIONS.
- Each booth will be furnished with a 2.5ft. x 8ft. table. Table linens will be provided, but employers may bring their own linens.
- All confirmed registrants are requested to set up no later than 12:30 pm on April 9. Set-up may be as early as 11:00 am.
- Lunch is buffet style, so please come early enough to ensure time to eat prior to 1:00 pm.
- Booths are to be staffed through 4:00 pm (as advertised). Failure to stay until 4:00 pm may result in an employer not being asked to attend future job fairs.
- You will receive further logistical information the week prior to the event.