- Location: 1119 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan, WI 53081
- 10 to 20 hours per week, days flexible. Must be between the hours of 8 AM - 5 PM
Businesses of all shapes and sizes rely on the Source and Recruit Company to address their hiring needs, and it takes an entire team united to consistently rise to the challenge. Together we problem solve, encourage and teach one another, learn continuously, celebrate wins, and share the drive to thrive. The Source and Recruit Co. has an opening for a part-time Accounting Associate!
You will help the Source and Recruit Company, a five to fifteen-person recruitment marketing and talent sourcing firm, through our next phase of growth by tackling payroll, bookkeeping, invoicing and accounts receivable.
We use an outsourced payroll provider but are still responsible for manually calculating commissions, providing the information to our payroll provider, and providing our team members with reports detailing commissions earned and how they are matching up against quota. The payroll is run every two weeks with commissions and reports sent monthly.
Our current invoicing process begins with project setup: getting projects in Quickbooks, setting up retainers, importing these projects to T-Sheets for time tracking, assigning team members, and then reviewing timesheets and project expenses when preparing project invoices. Invoices are processed every two weeks.
Accounts receivable involves following up on past-due accounts, addressing any late fees, and matching up invoices and payments in Quickbooks.
You will also review expenses in Quickbooks and move them to the correct category in our chart of accounts.
- Prepare and process payroll and commission information.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Receive, record, and bank checks and electronic transfers and match payments with invoices.
- Pull A/R reports from Quickbooks and follow up on past-due accounts.
- Perform basic company bookkeeping services.
- Familiarity with Intuit QuickBooks
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office & Excel
- Associates Degree and a minimum of two years prior on-the-job experience.
If you’re excited and intrigued by the idea of working with an early-stage company, have the chops to address our various accounting needs, and have up to 20 hours a week available, we want to hear from you. A member of the team will follow up on next steps within one week.
Source and Recruit Co. is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Source and Recruit Co. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.