Join our team that is dedicated to providing financial services in support of Rocky Knoll Health Care Facility!
Why Sheboygan County?
It is our imperative to remain an inclusive workplace. Sheboygan County is committed to attracting, supporting, and retaining a culturally diverse workforce that represents our community. Our team seeks a motivated professional who wants to use their talents and skills to make a difference. If you are mission-driven, able to diligently work independently and in a collaborative environment, we invite you to join our team as an Accounts Receivable Coordinator.
Becoming a member of our growing team also means that YOU become our top priority. You will not only enjoy a dynamic work environment but a variety of perks including but not limited to the following:
What to expect:
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment providing supervision, direction and oversight for functions of the centralized accounts receivable function of Rocky Knoll Health Care Center. The position is relied upon for continuous improvement of current processes and future development. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Generous benefits package and access to our free InHealth Clinic
- Time off: 15 vacation days upon hire, sick time and 10 paid holidays
- Other perks: Referral program, Wisconsin Retirement System, education discount, quarterly recognition awards, wellness program and much more!
- Telecommuting arrangements may be made upon successful completion of the 6-month introductory period
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Assist with the development of Countywide accounts receivable policies and design of related procedures
- Responsible for timely resubmission of claims and Medicare/Medicaid billings for Rocky Knoll Healthcare Center
- Investigate unusual accounts receivable balances outstanding and advise Operations Supervisor
- Create and maintain logs, ledgers, and calendars as required for accounts receivable
- Prepares monthly reconciliation of miscellaneous receivables and payables to general ledger
- Ensure compliance with HIPPA regulations
- Responsible for managing and minimizing bad debt
- Responsible for developing appropriate communications to enhance the accounts receivable process and improve collections
- Administrator of the medical billing software
- Assist family/resident with Medicaid application process to allow for timely completion
- Oversee and submit all Appeals on timely basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Administration, or 10 years of billing – accounts receivable work
- 2 years experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and third party payers required
- 2-5 years health care billing – accounts receivable experience desirable
- Experience with Point Click Care desirable
- Ability to comprehend, convey, and comply with federal, state, county and facility regulations
- Excellent integrity, initiative, and strong customer relations with the ability to carry out complex oral and written instructions
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality