Huberty is a CPA-led, professional service firm where an inspired team places clients first. At Huberty, our mission is to be the most sought-after firm in our core service area: Accounting, Analysis, Strategy, and Planning. Our vision is to be a destination for innovation and inspiration.
Our firm’s strategy and vision are driven by our culture day in and day out. We focus on strategies that enhance the overall well-being of our team members. In fact, at Huberty, our entire strategic platform revolves around building a culture of trust and promoting happy, healthy, and fulfilled employees and owners. Our commitment to culture isn’t just talk. If you’re looking for a career that inspires you to be your best self, Huberty is your destination.
Key Success Factors:
- Develops an understanding of the business and the Consultant role.
- Develops technical skills both on the job and through formal learning channels.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Builds working relationships at peer client level.
- Seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses.
- Effectively documents work.
- Understands Tax preparation
- Bookkeeping, payroll, Bill Pay for the Thrive Client base.
- Communicate with Engagement manager on unusual findings.
- Assist client with technology and app integration.
- Prepare financial statements.
- As a member of the team - implements solutions for clients.
- Identifies task issues as well as task progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Demonstrates an active interest in the business world by keeping abreast of market trends and business developments.
- Assists in proposal development and research gathering as requested.
- Actively pursues self-development opportunities in line with the competency model.
- Builds strong team relationship skills.
- Must be able to respond to client needs in a timely, accurate and positive manner.
- Handle intermediate to advanced general accounting task including but not limited to general ledgers, analyzing various tax documents, financial statements, and other related financial documents.
- Must complete assignments within the allotted amount of time and within budget.
- Real-time payroll processing for clients including printing checks or direct deposit.
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual payroll reports as required.
- Authorize and submit payroll tax payments as required by client via online or check.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong understanding of Bookkeeping.
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Highly motivated individual.
Huberty offers a robust benefit package including; health, dental/vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401K plan, remote work options, dress for day and much more.
Huberty is an Equal Opportunity Employer.