- Lead and manage the Accounting & IT department and ensure all standards are followed.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual reports for each business entity.
- Ensure financial records and reports are accurate, maintained, and timely, compliant with accepted policies, procedures and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Develop, manage and support budgets, capital plans, reserve funds and forecasted activities and support all departments in the achievement of their financial plans.
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and processes and/or new revenue streams, providing strategic recommendations and solutions.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedure.
- Ensure timely communication to the Board and Owners regarding resort and individual financials.
- Secure, review and renew commercial insurance, credit card processing vendors and bank products and offerings.
Qualified candidates must have a BA/BS in accounting or Finance, a CPA, CMA or other appropriate accounting designation, and a minimum of five years of experience including as a Controller. Candidate must have a strong knowledge of accounting and finance principles with the ability to integrate these into a hospitality and condominium association environment having the proficiency to present complex business matters to all levels of the organization. Previous experience in a resort and/or condominium property is a plus.
Candidate must be highly organized, an effective communicator, a strong leader with high ethical standards, and must be highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel/Word/Outlook). Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred.
The Controller position is a full time position, which includes eligibility for our complete benefit package, as well as resort-wide usage benefits. To apply for this incredible opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
The Osthoff Resort
Attn: Human Resources
101 Osthoff Avenue
P.O. Box 151
Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
To learn more about The Osthoff Resort, go to http://osthoff.com/employment
The Osthoff Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.