Job Title: Health & Human Services Division Administrative Specialist (Part-Time)
Salary Expectation: Support Staff – $16.66 per hour
Reports To: Dean of Health and Human Services
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule: 28 hours per week x 52 weeks (1,456 annual hours)
Monday – Friday; 7:30am – 3:00pm
Days and hours will vary – Flexible based upon needs of the college
To provide administrative support and customer service for academic programs within the Health and Human Services division at Lakeshore Technical College.
• Provide direct support for the Division Dean.
• Understand organizational core processes as they relate to department activities and college initiatives.
• Use college systems to obtain information for reports and in making decisions.
• Provide outstanding customer service, high visibility and communications to all customers by promoting a positive image of the college internally and externally.
• Monitor, analyze, and problem solve critical processes including purchasing, travel authorizations, workload and other earnings, grant required activities, curriculum approval, and the development of new programs.
• Provide administrative support and customer service for the Health and Human Services division.
• Provide support to all division programs with regard to records retention and event planning.
• Provide Five Star Customer Service throughout every interaction.
• High school diploma or equivalent and related associate degree with two to three years recent related occupational experience required.
• Demonstrated planning, organizational, and time management skills; verbal and written communication skills; analytical skills and abilities; computer technology skills and abilities; and problem solving skills.
• Ability to plan and set goals and follow through to completion.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and community from diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition(s) of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
Life Insurance Tuition Reimbursement Professional Development
Holidays (Prorated) Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) On-Site Child Care
Vacation (Prorated) Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Wellness/Fitness Center
Paid Leave of Absence (PLOA-Prorated)
Beginning: Thursday, June 4, 2020
Closing: Applications will be accepted online until the position is filled; however, to ensure full consideration, application materials should be submitted for receipt no later than Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’, click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’, and click on ‘Goto my profile’ located in the upper right corner of the page to access or create a new account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.
Online Application URL: https://gotoltc.edu/ltc-hr/display-position.php?position=360