The Inside Sales Coordinator will work cross-functionally to prepare application-specific quotes for each customer. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, preparing quotes, entering data in CRM software, assisting sales reps/agents, events management, and initiating new orders within the organization. This support role requires acute attention to detail along with a strong technical aptitude to ensure accurate system proposals are provided to internal and external sales teams. Responsible for working with the organization regarding compliance and standard operating procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience in equipment quoting, events management, and/or sales support
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work while presented with competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Independent decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn Viking Masek equipment, secondary equipment lines, and ancillary component offerings.
- Continuously strive to master a wide range of packaging applications.
- Create and format packing machine, parts, and ancillary equipment quotes.
- Communicate with vendors and sales reps based on customer needs and requirements.
- Field sales calls and gather customer information for Viking Masek sales reps.
- Develop, manage, and carry out plans for individual trade shows or events.