Van Horn Chevrolet, an Employee Owned Company in Plymouth, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to run an efficient and profitable automotive shop. We are seeking a world class manager that believes in treating all team members and customers with the upmost respect.
If you are looking for a new career at a family-oriented company Van Horn Automotive may be the place for you. The Van Horn Automotive Group has been amazing customers since 1966, and now has 15 locations throughout Wisconsin and Iowa with over 500 employees.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Van Horn offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, gym membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts.
- Maximize production through proper scheduling of repair orders and setting and obtaining service sales objectives
- Manage expenses and control costs
- Build customer relationships and ensure the department meets customer satisfaction (CSI) goals
- Hire, train, develop, and motivate department staff
- Maintain a safe shop and ensure proper repair techniques are followed
- Communicate and work closely with all managers within the dealership
- Associate’s degree or 3 years related Management experience
- Previous Service Manager experience in a dealership – General Motors preferred
- Strong leadership and motivational skills to lead a crew to meet shop goals
- Must be profit driven and willing to think outside the box
- Valid driver’s license
The Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a unique benefit that invests in our associates and their future. It’s a differentiating reason to work for Van Horn, and is unmatched by any other dealer in Wisconsin.
VAN HORN GIVES:
As an upstanding member of the business community, we are active participants in local charities, events and activities. Our family values carry over into all we do, and we eagerly engage ourselves in opportunities to use our resources to enhance and aid the lives of others. We provide our employees paid time to volunteer in charitable organizations in our communities.