Wage: $23.00- $28.00 per hour based on experience.
When you work for Van Horn, no day is the same. You will work with state-of-the-art equipment in our busy shops alongside skilled technicians and experienced managers who will be there to assist you with growing your skill level. Van Horn is committed to making sure you receive the industry-certified training you need to grow your career.
If you want to work with great people, are mechanically inclined and willing to learn, or have a background in vehicle repair, we invite you to apply!
Why work as a technician at Van Horn:
- High paying career opportunity
- High volume and very productive shop
- Paid Manufacturer / Factory training
- Reimbursement for ASE Testing
- Mentorship by experienced Technicians
- Clean and professional work environment
- State-of-the-art shop
- Promote from within culture
- Community Involvement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Apprenticeship programs available
- Access to specialty tools and equipment
- Uniforms provided
- Relocation assistance provided for qualified individuals
- Assistance with moving toolbox for qualified individuals
- Generous paid time off policy
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Gym/workout reimbursement
- Employee Owned
- No Sunday’s
- Diagnosis, repair, and replacement of automotive systems including engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, electrical, etc.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Communicate with Service Advisors on the status of repair orders and the estimated time to complete the work
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
Required License / Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Education and Experience:
- Valid / Active Driver’s license
- Technical College Automotive Diploma preferred
- ASE Certification/Manufacturer Training preferred
- Two or more years’ automotive experience
What’s in it for You:
Van Horn offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, gym membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts.
The Van Horn Automotive Group has over 16 locations throughout Wisconsin and Iowa with over 600 employees.
Van Horn was awarded Top Work Places by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel!
Being employee-owned offers a unique benefit that invests in you and your future. As a 77% owner, our employees receive contributions to a qualified retirement plan that is 100% funded by the company.
Van Horn Gives:
As an upstanding member of the business community, we are active participants in local charities, events, and activities. Our family values carry over into all we do, and we eagerly engage ourselves in opportunities to use our resources to enhance and aid the lives of others. We provide our employees paid time to volunteer in charitable organizations in our communities.
Apply now if you have experience in any of the following: Automotive Technician, Service Technician, Auto Repair, Automotive Repair, Automotive Service, Shop Technician, Automotive Shop, Car Service, UTI, ASE Certification, Automotive Certification, Line Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic.