When you work for Van Horn, no day is the same! In this position, you will clean the interior and exterior of a variety of different vehicles while making sure it meets the company’s standards. This may include washing, buffing, waxing, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing the vehicle.
Van Horn is committed to making sure you receive the industry training you need to grow your career.
Why work as an Automotive Detailer at Van Horn:
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, personal days, and holidays
- No Sunday’s
- Paid volunteer time (16 hours of paid time off annually to volunteer for organizations of your choice in addition to our generous paid time off (PTO) plan)
- Gym/workout reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Owned
- Pet Insurance
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K & more!
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Clean and professional work environment
- State-of-the-art shop
- Promote from within culture
- Community Involvement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Apprenticeship programs available
- Access to specialty tools and equipment
- Clean the inside and outside of customer and company vehicles
- Complete any additional service requested for the particular vehicle
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area
Required License / Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous detailing experience preferred but not required
- Must be organized, reliable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Workplace: Van Horn was awarded Top Work Places by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel!
Employee Owned: Being employee-owned offers a unique benefit that invests in you and your future. As a 77% owner, our employees receive contributions to a qualified retirement plan that is 100% funded by the company.
Van Horn Gives: As upstanding members of the business community, we are active participants in local charities, events, and activities. Our family values carry over into all we do, and we eagerly engage ourselves in opportunities to use our resources to enhance and aid the lives of others. We provide our employees paid time to volunteer in charitable organizations in our communities.
- Valid / Active Driver’s license