Van Horn Chevrolet, an Employee Owned Company in Plymouth, has an excellent opportunity for an eager and professional Service Advisor to bridge the gap between the customer and the technicians.
If you are looking for a new career at a family-oriented company Van Horn Automotive may be the place for you. The Van Horn Automotive Group has been amazing customers since 1966, and now has 15 locations throughout Wisconsin and Iowa with over 500 employees.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Van Horn offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, gym membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts.
- Greet and communicate with customers to determine the nature of mechanical problems
- Maintain customer contact throughout the repair process
- Inspect completed jobs orders
- Follow up with customers after the repair is completed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be detail oriented, great with people, and able to work with computers
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience in automotive repair preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
The Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is a unique benefit that invests in our associates and their future. It’s a differentiating reason to work for Van Horn, and is unmatched by any other dealer in Wisconsin.
VAN HORN GIVES:
As an upstanding member of the business community, we are active participants in local charities, events and activities. Our family values carry over into all we do, and we eagerly engage ourselves in opportunities to use our resources to enhance and aid the lives of others. We provide our employees paid time to volunteer in charitable organizations in our communities.