Assists manager with all aspects of title work including: conducting title searches. Excellent customer relations skills is a requirement.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide professional, prompt, efficient and accurate service in the process of taking orders from customers.
- Searching, evaluation and analyzing courthouse records.
- Reviewing and preparing title commitments and final policies.
- Reviewing legal documents for recording.
- Reporting policy information to the insurance underwriter.
- Communicate with interested parties to resolve title issues and problems.
- Strong customer service skills to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Help develop and increase customer base.
- Detail oriented with efficiency and accuracy.
- Drive to learn different aspects of the position.
- Decision Making.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
Preferred Education and Eligibility:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with title work is preferred.
- Environment: Work is performed in a standard office setting which includes using office equipment such as: computers, calculators, phones, photocopiers, printers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Employee may be required to work before and after hours, and on weekends and holidays.
- Physical: Primary function requires sufficient physical ability, mobility, and manual dexterity to work in an office setting. To stand or sit for long periods of time, including stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and twisting. This position may include lifting, carrying, pushing, and or pulling light to moderate amounts of weight.
- Must enjoy working with people, be able to work as part of a team and be professional in appearance and disposition.
AAP/EEO Statement: Woodland Title Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employee holding this position will be required to perform any other job related duties as requested by their immediate supervisor or Management.