Wisconsin Bank & Trust is seeking a Universal Banker I to join our growing team in Sheboygan Falls. The Universal Banker I is responsible for providing an exceptional in-branch customer experience by handling every customer need including teller transactions, sales, and service. Utilizing a needs-based selling approach, the Universal Banker will provide solutions based on customer needs and how they like to conduct their banking. In addition, this position will be responsible for referrals to the other lines of business to meet the customer's financial needs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or customer service.
- Previous teller or cash handling experience preferred, but not required.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Windows, and 10-key calculator.
- Ability to count and balance cash.