Summary of Position:
This entry level position is responsible for performing a variety of skilled tasks and projects to support the Vice President Center Store.
- Develop and update weekly ad schedule.
- Create weekly ad spreadsheet and update changes.
- Maintain all ad related financials in systems for forecasting and actuals.
- Run ad hoc reports for Category Managers on category performance.
- Create weekly allowance book for retail stores.
- Assist with procurement coordination for all special merchandising programs.
- Run and distribute all reports as they become available.
- Handle voice mail and e-mails when V.P. is out of the office.
- Track merchandising programs by manufacturer/buyer.
- Six-month planning coordination.
- Business review coordination.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by V.P.
Education: Associate Degree Desired
- Professional Licenses / Certifications: No Licenses or Certifications Requested
- Vehicle: No Vehicle Requested
- No Driver’s License Requested
- Experience / Qualifications:
- Must demonstrate superior knowledge of Excel
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work diligently with little supervision, as well as collaboratively with a other department personnel