Must have 1-3 years experience, have a good attitude, be able to accurately read a tape measure and be comfortable using hand & power tools. Must have the ability to frame & install windows and doors, siding, cabinets, trim & finish work, some ability to drywall and paint. Will train the right candidate.
Typical hours are Mon- Thurs 6am-4:30pm. Occasionally Tuesday to Friday 6am-4:30 pm.
Visit our website: www.badgerstaterestoration.com
· Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project.
· Skilled in use of all hand and power tools for use of accurately measuring, cutting, shaping, or other building needs.
· Ability to frame window & door openings, build staircases, and erect structures with raw material or pre-constructed items.
· Knowledge in setting fixtures, decorative stair railings or other details of a job.
· Ability to install siding, some flooring, drywall, windows, doors and cabinets.
· Good eye for detail in staining, painting and finishing trim work.
· Participates and helps coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
· Interacts with all contacts on job in a professional manner to ensure a superior product and service.
· Provides “Quality Control” on all phases of projects to ensure that packing, loading and cleaning expectations are met at all times.
· Must be able to work both on a team cohesively as well as independently, being accountable for actions and work.
· Reports any and all damage or safety concerns to the Operations Manager immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $25.00 /hour