Van Horn Automotive Group has an outstanding opportunity for a professional, self-motivated Customer Service Representative at our Business Development Center in Sheboygan. The Customer Service Representative will assist the organization with enhancing customer satisfaction, increasing service, and building meaningful customer relationships.
- Receiving, processing, and coordinating all incoming sales inquiries
- Generating sales appointments
- Entering all customer data into our database
What’s in it for You:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous customer service experience preferred but not required
- Must be organized, reliable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
Van Horn offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, gym membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts.
The Van Horn Automotive Group has been empowering people and amazing customers since 1966, and now has over 17 locations throughout Wisconsin and Iowa with over 600 employees.
Van Horn was awarded Top Work Places by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel!
Being employee owned offers a unique benefit that invests in you and your future. As a 30% owner, our employees receive contributions to a qualified retirement plan that is 100% funded by the company.
Van Horn Gives:
As an upstanding member of the business community, we are active participants in local charities, events and activities. Our family values carry over into all we do, and we eagerly engage ourselves in opportunities to use our resources to enhance and aid the lives of others. We provide our employees paid time to volunteer in charitable organizations in our communities