ABOUT YMCA CAMP Y-KODA
Camp Y-Koda is an 80 acre camp located just west of Sheboygan Falls bordered by the Sheboygan River to the north and east. The camp was founded in 1969 by the Sheboygan County YMCA and has been offering summer camp experiences ever since. Camp Y-Koda features a beautiful stretch of the Sheboygan River for canoeing, kayaking, tubing and nature studies. The property has a low and high ropes course complete with a zip line and forty foot climbing wall.
Camp Y-Koda also features a swimming pool, four acre lake, bb gun and archery ranges, basketball and volleyball courts, playground, soccer field and more! There are two lodges at camp and four campsites including cabins.
Leading school groups through field experiences and field trips at a variety of locations. Get to instruct nature studies & ranged sports.
TO SIGN-UP OR INQUIRE:
- Seasonal - September, October, April and May
- 6-29 hours per week; flexible scheduling
- Work shifts are typically 8:30am - 2:30pm (may vary some days)
- Experience: None needed as we will train; must enjoy nature and working with all ages of youth
- Programs are held primarily at Camp Y-Koda, however some may be at a location near by in the county at either Maywood Park or the Sheboygan Marsh
Contact Sarah Dezwarte at (920) 467-6882 or firstname.lastname@example.org