Salary Expectation: Support Staff ~ $22.99 per hour (minimum)
Reports To: Dean of Health and Human Services
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment & Work Schedule:
20 hours per week x 30 weeks (600 annual hours)
Flexible hours 8:00am – 9:00pm weekdays; Saturdays possible
Responsible for supporting students in an open lab environment. Promote a learning atmosphere in the lab, which encourages effective work habits and provides a safe, clean, and orderly physical environment. Other duties as assigned.
• Serve as a resource person for students.
• Maintain the lab at the level of stated educational specifications, maintain and repair lab equipment, and maintain records of lab activities.
• Cooperate with other activities scheduled in the lab and implement policies of the lab.
• Suggest materials and equipment for requisition.
• Provide Five Star Customer Service throughout every interaction.
• Two years’ recent relevant work experience in the appropriate health care environment (clinical medical office, hospital, long-term care facility). For work with Practical Nursing students a BSN is required. For work with Associate Degree Nursing students an MSN (or active enrollment) is preferred.
• Must be a currently licensed Registered Nursing in the State of Wisconsin.
• Working knowledge of special equipment used including a variety of durable medical equipment.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
Recruitment Period – Revised/Reposted
Beginning: Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’, and click on ‘Goto my profile’ located in the upper right corner of the page to access or create a new account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.