Job Title: Clinical Skills Lab Specialist (Part-Time)
Salary Expectation: Support Staff Non-Exempt ~ $22.99 per hour
Reports To: Dean of Health and Human Services
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, WI
Employment & Work Schedule: 4-12 hours per week x 30 weeks (120-360 annual hours)
Flexible hours 8:00am – 9:00pm weekdays; Saturdays possible
Responsible for supporting students in the Healthcare Lab to include the Clinical Skills Lab and the Simulation Lab. Promote a learning atmosphere in the lab, which encourages effective work habits and provides a safe, clean, and orderly physical environment. Other duties as assigned.
• Support student activities in a healthcare open lab environment and serve as a resource for students.
• Maintain the lab at the level of stated educational specifications, maintain and repair lab equipment, and maintain records of lab activities.
• Cooperate with other activities scheduled in the lab and implement policies of the lab.
• Suggest materials and equipment for requisition.
• Provide 5 Star Customer Service throughout every interaction.
• Associate degree with two years’ recent relevant work experience in the appropriate health care environment (clinical medical office, hospital, long-term care facility). For work with Practical Nursing students a BSN is required, for work with Associate Degree Nursing students an MSN (or active enrollment) preferred.
• Must be a currently licensed Registered Nursing in the State of Wisconsin,
• Working knowledge of special equipment used including a variety of durable medical equipment.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions as well as services delivered.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
Beginning: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Closing: Until position(s) are filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’ to create an account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.