Salary Expectation: Non Exempt – $23.22 per hour (minimum)
Reports To: Associate Dean of Nursing
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule: 20 hours per week x 30 weeks (600 annual hours)
Flexible hours 8:00am – 9:00pm weekdays; Saturdays possible
Responsible for supporting students in an open lab environment. Promote a learning atmosphere in the lab, which encourages effective work habits and provides a safe, clean, and orderly physical environment.
• Serve as a resource person for students.
• Maintain the lab at the level of stated educational specifications, maintain and repair lab equipment, and maintain records of lab activities.
• Cooperate with other activities scheduled in the lab and implement policies of the lab.
• Suggest materials and equipment for requisition.
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers throughout every interaction. Other duties as assigned.
• Two years’ recent relevant work experience in the appropriate health care environment (clinical medical office, hospital, long-term care facility). For work with Practical Nursing students a BSN is required. For work with Associate Degree Nursing students an MSN (or active enrollment) is preferred.
• Must be a currently licensed Registered Nursing in the State of Wisconsin.
• Working knowledge of special equipment used including a variety of durable medical equipment.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and people of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) with the results acceptable to the College.
Beginning: September 3, 2021
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the LTC online application system, click HERE to login or to create a new account login to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.