Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Technology Adjunct Faculty – Robotic Programming (FANUC)
Division: Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, WI
Salary: Per Adjunct Faculty Salary Schedule
Employment and Work Schedule:
• Lakeshore Technical College is actively accepting online applications for Electro-Mechanical Technology Program Adjunct Faculty teaching assignments beginning in Spring 2019.
• Day and/or evening availability is desirable. Flexible hours based upon needs of the College.
NOTE: Adjunct Faculty positions are for specific classes only and do not imply any availability of full-time employment.
Provide instruction to students in the Electro-Mechanical Technology Program in Robotics Introduction and Advanced Robotics. Remain current with the WTCS Electro-Mechanical Technology curriculum and trends in the industry. Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various formats, schedules, and in various places in accordance with the mission of the college inclusive of: facilitating learning, assessing student performance as well as instruction and outcomes, developing and maintaining current/relevant course materials, and communicating with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members. Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
• Bachelor’s degree along with education and training preparing the individual for the occupational area being taught and a minimum of two years (4000 hours) recent related occupational experience OR Journey-Worker Card in Electrical or Maintenance OR Associate Degree in Electro-Mechanical and 5 years (10,000 hours).
• Occupational experience should include one of these occupational areas: Electro-Mechanical Technician, Manufacturing Applications Engineer, Robotics Technician, Automation or Electrical Engineer, Journey-Worker Industrial Electrician or Journey-Worker Maintenance Mechanic. Master’s degree preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of electrical, mechanical, and automated systems.
• Two years teaching or training experience beneficial.
• Experience with computer assisted instruction and software beneficial.
• Working knowledge of PC software in a Windows environment.
• Experience in delivering instruction by alternative methods such as instructional television or online.
• Possess excellent classroom delivery skills, which encourage success and participation on the part of the students.
• Must be innovative and able to collaborate with other staff for developing curriculum for classroom instruction.
• Must be well motivated and have a strong interest in contributing to the success of the College.
• Positive human relations and effective written and oral communication skills essential.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is desirable.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
Recruitment Period: Ongoing
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’ to create an account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.