Job Title: Emergency Medical Services Instructional Assistant (Part Time)
Salary Expectation: Support Staff – $22.99 per hour
Reports To: Dean of Public Safety and Energy
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin ~OR~
Nicolet Area Technical College- Rhinelander, Wisconsin (LTC’s shared paramedic program partner)
Employment and Work Schedule: Monday – Sunday (AM and PM based on class scheduling)
Flexible hours based upon needs of the college
• Provide one-on-one or small group support during class time in lab-based settings.
• Introduce or reinforce material or skills for the class.
• Provide clarification of activities and supports individualized skill or knowledge development during class time.
• Provide Five Star Customer Service throughout every interaction. Other duties as assigned.
• Current certification as an Emergency Medical Technician at the license level above that which you will assist.
• Two years’ provider experience as an Emergency Medical Technician at the license level you will assist.
• Completion of an Emergency Services Instructor course is preferred.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition(s) of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
Beginning: Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Closing: Until position(s) are filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’, and click on ‘Goto my profile’ located in the upper right corner of the page to access or create a new account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.