Salary Expectation: Per Adjunct Faculty Salary Schedule - $35.00 (minimum)
Reports To: Dean of Health and Human Services
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule
LTC is recruiting for potential teaching assignments in the following Health and Human Services subject areas:
• Health Insurance and Reimbursement • Medical Terminology
• Digital Literacy • Human Body in Health and Disease
• Culture of Healthcare • Healthcare Law and Ethics
To provide healthcare related instruction to students in a variety of delivery formats (online, face to face, virtual computer conference) at Lakeshore Technical College.
• Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various delivery formats and schedules in accordance with the mission of the college.
• Facilitate learning of diverse students.
• Assess student performance.
• Develop and maintain current/relevant course materials.
• Communicate with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members.
• Provide Five Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
• A baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education required.
• At least two years’ occupational experience in the subject field required
• Experience with computer assisted instruction, virtual meeting platforms (Skype, Zoom, Teams) and software preferred.
• Working knowledge of PC software in a Windows environment.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which encourages success and participation on the part of the students.
• Must be highly motivated and have a strong interest in contributing to the success of the College.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Conditions of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) with the results acceptable to the College.
• Must meet and maintain Faculty Quality Assurance System (FQAS) requirements within 5 years of hire date.
Recruitment Period: Ongoing Recruitment
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’, and click on ‘Goto my profile’ located in the upper right corner of the page to access or create a new account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.