Day/evening teaching assignments
Flexible hours based upon the needs of the college
hours per week: Varies ( Adjunct Faculty Positions are for specific classes)
$35.70 per hour
Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin
Provide instruction in Machine Tool Operations and CNC Technician classes at Lakeshore Technical College.
Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various formats, schedules, and in various places in accordance with the mission of the college inclusive of: facilitating learning, assessing student performance as well as instruction and outcomes, developing and maintaining current/relevant course materials, and communicating with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members. Teaching/training in business and industry may be assigned. Provide an exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers throughout every interaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree with two years of verifiable related occupational experience OR seven years (14,000 hours) of verifiable related occupational experience in CNC and Machining.
• Journey-Level Machinist or Tool and Die Certificate with occupational experience in CNC and Machining.
• Adult teaching experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
Journey-Level Machinist or Tool and Die Certificate
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with computer assisted instruction and software.
• Working knowledge of PC software in a windows environment.
• Possess excellent classroom delivery skills, which encourage success and participation on the part of the students.
• Must be well motivated and have a strong interest in contributing to the success of students and the College.
• Positive human relations and effective written and oral communication skills essential.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and people of diverse cultural, social, or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
Condition(s) of Employment:
Date Updated: 01/24/2022
Type of Position: Part Time Position,Full Time Position