Salary Expectation: Non-Exempt – $13.49 per hour (minimum)
Reports To: Business and Manufacturing Assessment Services Manager
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule: 14 hours per week x 41 weeks (School Year Position – 616 Annual Hours)
Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:30am-6:00pm
Flexible day/evening hours based upon needs of the college
Administer and proctor examinations following proper testing guidelines.
• Greet clients, follow proper check-in procedure and answer questions.
• Provide Testing Services and LTC information and materials for in-person, mail, and telephone requests and inquiries.
• Coordinate and schedule on/off campus testing appointments with individual students, business and industry representatives with Testing Services staff schedule.
• Explain eligibility requirements for testing services.
• Administer and proctor examinations. Give proper test-taking procedures.
• Provide visual security during testing, interpret scores/results, and accurately enter scores into database as needed.
• Maintain confidentiality of student test records and maintain the security of all examinations.
• Collect fees and maintain accurate account of testers and fees.
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers throughout every interaction. Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent and one year technical diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred.
• One to one and one-half years’ recent related occupational experience within an office environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to maintain and troubleshoot computer/printer issues.
• Ability to access files and schedules using college network systems.
• Self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality when dealing with printed and verbalized information.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and people of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition(s) of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) with the results acceptable to the College.
Beginning: Thursday, November 18, 2021
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the LTC online application system, click HERE to login or to create a new account login to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.