Salary Expectation: Annual Salary $57,037 - $59,177
(Note: Salary will commensurate based on education and occupational experience.)
Reports To: Dean of Health and Human Services
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule: Contract Dates: July 1 – June 30 (Year round)
New Professional Staff Orientation
Flexible day/evening/weekend hours based upon the needs of the college
Provide instruction to students in the Radiography program at Lakeshore Technical College.
Participate in didactic and/or clinical instruction. Organize students’ clinical experiences demonstrating innovative, efficient use of LTC and hospital/clinic resources. Correlate and coordinate clinical education with didactive education and evaluate its effectiveness. Participate in the accreditation and assessment processes. Support the program director to assure effective program operations. Maintain current knowledge of program policies, procedures, and student progress. Maintain current knowledge of the professional discipline and educational methodologies through continuing professional development. Emphasize customer service and create a positive work environment. Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various formats, schedules, and in various places in accordance with the needs of the program and college mission. Communicate with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members. Travel to WTCS colleges and area clinical sites. Provide Five Star Customer Service throughout every interaction. Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree with education or training preparing the individual for the occupational area being taught is required.
• Two years (4,000 hours) of recent related clinical experience (such as an X-ray Technologist, Radiologic Technologist, Radiographer, or Chief Technologist) is required.
• Must hold current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification and registration, or equivalent, in radiography.
• Department or service coordination equivalent role demonstrating successful organization skills required.
• One year (2,000 hours) teaching experience in a JRCERT accredited program preferred.
• Experience with computer assisted instruction and software.
• Working knowledge of PC software in a windows environment.
• Experience desired in delivering instruction by alternative methods such as instructional television or online.
• Possess excellent classroom delivery skills, which encourage success and participation on the part of students.
• Must be innovative and able to collaborate with other staff for developing curriculum for classroom instruction.
• Must be well motivated and have a strong interest in contributing to the success of the College.
• Positive human relations and effective written and oral communication skills is essential.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition(s) of Employment
• Employment is conditional on compliance with state statute regarding the completion of a Caregiver Background Information Disclosure and the results acceptable to the clinical agencies accessed in the curriculum.
• Valid State of Wisconsin driver’s license is required or access to reliable and flexible transportation to commute from one job site to another.
• Must meet and maintain Faculty Quality Assurance System (FQAS) requirements.
Health Insurance Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Dental Insurance Paid Leave of Absence (PLOA) Flexible Spending Program
Vision Insurance Professional Development On-Site Child Care
Long Term Disability Tuition Reimbursement Wellness/Fitness Center
Life Insurance Holidays
Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
Beginning: Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’, and click on ‘Goto my profile’ located in the upper right corner of the page to access or create a new account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.