Job Title: Real Estate Adjunct Faculty
Division: Workforce Solutions
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, WI
Salary: Per Adjunct Faculty Salary Schedule
Employment and Work Schedule: 18 hours per semester
Start Date: Fall 2019
NOTE: Adjunct Faculty positions are for specific classes only and do not imply any availability of full-time employment.
Provide instruction to students taking Real Estate Continuing Education courses at Lakeshore Technical College. Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various formats, schedules, and in various places in accordance with the mission of the college inclusive of: facilitating learning, assessing student performance as well as instruction and outcomes, developing and maintaining current/relevant course materials, and communicating with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members. Provide 5 Star Service throughout all customer interactions.
• Teaching experience in real estate courses at an accredited institution of higher education. ~OR~
• A minimum of 5 years recent related occupational experience as a licensed or certified individual who is engaged in the real estate aspect of appraising, financing, marketing, brokerage management, real property management, real estate counseling, real property law, or other related subjects. ~OR~
• A member of the State Bar of Wisconsin engaged in the field of real estate-related law.
• Experience with computer assisted instruction and software.
• Working knowledge of PC software in a windows environment.
• Experience in delivering instruction by alternative methods such as instructional television or online.
• Possess excellent classroom delivery skills, which encourage success and participation on the part of the students.
• Must be well motivated and have a strong interest in contributing to the success of the College.
• Positive human relations and effective written and oral communication skills essential.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Conditions of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
• Obtain approval to teach course(s) from the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services.
Beginning: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Application’ to create an account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.
Online Application URL: https://gotoltc.edu/ltc-hr/display-position.php?position=279