Note: Adjunct Faculty positions are for specific classes only and do no imply any availability of full-time employment.
Day/Evening/Weekend Teaching Assignments
Flexible hours based upon the needs of the college
Lakeshore Technical College - Cleveland, Wisconsin
Provide Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 instruction to students through a variety of delivery formats (e.g.: online, face to face, virtual computer conference) at Lakeshore Technical College.
• Responsible for placing learning first and providing educational experiences for learners in various delivery formats, schedules, and in various places in accordance with the mission of the college inclusive of: facilitating learning of diverse students, assessing student performance, as well as instruction and outcomes, developing and maintaining current/relevant course materials, and communicating with the community, other schools, the college, the division, and team members.
• Developing curriculum, including learning activities and assessments. Work with curriculum coach to ensure state and LTC design requirements are met.
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers throughout every interaction
Teaching/training in business and industry may be assigned. Provide an exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers throughout every interaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• A Master’s degree in Spanish, Teaching Spanish, or a Master’s degree in a related area with 18 graduate-level credits in content area.
• Two years teaching experience, preferably in higher education.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with computer assisted instruction and software.
• Working knowledge of PC software in a windows environment.
• Possess excellent classroom delivery skills, which encourage success and participation on the part of the students.
• Must be well motivated and have a strong interest in contributing to the success of students and the College.
• Positive human relations and effective written and oral communication skills essential.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and people of diverse cultural, social, or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
Condition(s) of Employment:
Date Updated: 05/27/2022
Lakeshore Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic testing, lack of English skills, arrest or conviction record, political affiliation, veteran status, parental status, marital status, pregnancy or other protected categories, in its services, employment, programs, and/or educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admissions, access and participation. The college attempts to be in compliance with all federal laws including but not limited to Title IX & section 504. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies are handled by the executive director of human resources/affirmative action officer, 1290 North Avenue, Cleveland WI 53015, phone 920.693.1139 or 888.468.6582, ext. 1139.
Lakeshore Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs or activities. Persons requiring accommodation to access the college’s programs, services, and/or employment should call LTC at 920.693.1000 or 888. Go To LTC (888.468.6582), or TTY 711.
Type of Position: Part Time Position