Job Title: CRM Administrator
Salary Expectation: Management Exempt – Annual Salary $58,517 to $62,268
(Note: Salary will commensurate based on education and occupational experience.)
Reports To: Executive Director of Admissions and High School Relations
Location: Lakeshore Technical College – Cleveland, Wisconsin
Employment and Work Schedule: 52 weeks – Year round management employment agreement
Monday through Friday
Flexible day/evening/weekend hours based upon needs of the college
Administer, maintain, and improve the CRM system to support the primary functions, lead generation, recruitment, admissions, and retention of students. Manage the CRM as to its configuration, transactional performance, report generation and linkage to PeopleSoft, all of which requires holistic and specific functional knowledge of the CRM application.
• Build, assign, and maintain security profiles; add and removes users
• Research, document, and ensure effective CRM system knowledge.
• Develop and implement strategies for utilizing the CRM resources including the inquiry/information request form and web-delivered content, online application, email communications, analysis and reporting tools, event registration system, and data import/export functions.
• Provide deep understanding of the CRM data and data structure to support CRM reporting requirements.
• Collaborates with clients to ensure that their needs are adequately defined and subsequently met.
• Provide CRM functional trouble-shooting skills, maintaining documentation of issues and respective resolution.
• Develop, test, document, implement and maintain: custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, record types, field validation, workflow rules, triggers, email templates, campaigns, reports, dashboards, Visualforce pages, Force.com sites, AppExchange applications, and other third party solutions.
• Data cleansing, including merging, de-duplication and upkeep of institutional data standards.
• Manage data migration and integration, including mass imports and exports.
• Create and provide training for existing and new users.
• Consult with end users to analyze and understand user needs, objectives, and desired features to meet individual/team goals.
• Document the CRM processes and maintain current CRM system test scripts.
• Provide system training as required.
• Participate with LTC Teams providing critical CRM capabilities and potential for input to improvement projects.
• Collaborate with Information Technology to ensure adequate security is maintained for data records.
• Review new release notes as they become available and seek opportunities for the implementation of new features.
• Audit cross-system data integrity between PeopleSoft and CRM data files.
• Perform routine system backups.
• Serve as technical advisor to review and optimize or automate business processes.
• Provide Five Star Customer Service throughout every interaction. Other duties as assigned.
Manager Essential Responsibilities
Responsible for managing system operations and analyzing, designing, creating, testing and modifying related to the CRM. Carryout responsibilities in accordance with the organizational policies and applicable laws to include: address issues in an effective and timely manner; be an active advocate for LTC in the community; be active in the college by serving on committees; teach classes,
as requested, based on course-identified qualifications.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science and three to five years recent related occupational experience required.
• Experience with systems management, preferably CRM, within a higher education setting.
• Certified Career Development Facilitator a plus.
• Knowledge and/or experience with Salesforce.com and TargetX required. PeopleSoft experience is preferred.
• Experience in sales, sales management and/or marketing, ideally in higher education or service industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience applying them in a promotional setting.
• Demonstrated ability to optimize the efficiency of the CRM, the data inside it, and collaborate with LTC teams such as Admissions and Marketing to maximize functionality.
• Ability to collaborate with team members, including conducting dynamic presentations and interacting effectively with diverse populations.
• Demonstrated ability to display a positive, customer focus with students and groups, and to work effectively in teams.
• Ability to plan, organize and schedule priorities effectively.
• Exemplify college values in all staff and student interactions, as well as services delivered.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and relate successfully with staff, students, and citizens of diverse cultural, social or educational backgrounds.
• Fluent, bilingual individual is beneficial.
*Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview for a position.
Condition of Employment
• Employment conditional on completion of a Background Information Disclosure (BID) and the results acceptable to the College.
Health Insurance Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Vacation
Dental Insurance Paid Leave of Absence (PLOA) Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
Vision Insurance Professional Development Flexible Spending Program
Long Term Disability Tuition Reimbursement On-Site Child Care
Life Insurance Holidays Wellness/Fitness Center
Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS)
Beginning: Friday, October 2, 2020
Closing: Until position is filled
Online Application Process
The LTC online employment application must be completed in its entirety to be considered for a position at Lakeshore Technical College. To access the online application, visit www.gotoltc.edu, navigate to ‘Just for You’ and click on ‘Job Seekers’, choose ‘View Employment Opportunities’, and click on ‘Goto my profile’ located in the upper right corner of the page to access or create a new account login and to apply for the position. For additional assistance, please contact Human Resources.